INDIA



































(pic source)i'm back! so guys it's been almost 5 mounts since i 

left for the great big world. i haven’t really listened to any 
music except for the stuff i already had on my ipod and the music 
in the countries i visited. SO i figured out that it would be 
great to share some of the stuff that i stumbled upon. india goes 
first!: 



 
OOH LA LA // THE DIRTY PICTURE

bollywood movie. this was actually revolutionary because 
of it’s explicit sex scenes. (in an indian’s opinion)


 KHWABON KHWABON // FORCE

watched this movie on the plane to india. i fucking cried 
when the chick died! but it is a true bollywood movie, 
because the desert scenes have nothing to do with the plot 
what so ever. suddenly they are just there.. and they are 
singing! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Bfff, too much time without visit your blog!!
    if you remember, you were one of my followers of my last blog (whatisnotfashion)
    Now I started from zero with www.smokyportraits.com
    I will be so grateful if you follow me in the new one!!!

    SvarSlet


Follow who do you think you are

heroes

..
blogger analytics